Commissioning Engineer f/m
published on 10/4/22
As soon as possible
You will be travelling through North America approximately 75% of the time. Benefits, 401k, PTOs
PRODEVAL group, the European leader in membrane treatment and the recovery of biogas from the methanisation of organic waste, was founded 30 years ago. It was built around the agricultural world and a strong industry spirit. With a unique expertise and a spirit of conquest, the Group is positioned as a key player to provide concrete, pragmatic and immediate solutions to the major challenges of tomorrow in the field of renewable energy, energy sovereignty and green mobility.
Prodeval operates in 4 interdependent industrial fields: biogas purification, green mobility (BioGNV, BioGNL), CO2 liquefaction, and services to the operator (maintenance, training, etc.) totalling €120m of turnover in 2021 and 310 employees, spread over 4 countries.
We are PRODEVAL CORP, a company working in the treatment and upgrading of Biogas from the Anaerobic Digestion of organic waste.
An independent and human-sized company, we provide our clients with tailored solutions for Biomethane production and distribution.
Leader on the French market we are now coming on the US market with the will to be successful too!
- Prepare and supervise plant commissioning in North of America (US and Canada)
- Track checklist progress for prerequisites and conditions necessary for the commissioning of Prodeval products, in coordination with the Project Manager
- Prepare equipment and materials required for commissioning
- Report on-site progress of the project prior to commissioning
Commissioning of Prodeval Installations
- Manage teams and contractors onsite
- Manage the start-up along with the automation engineer
- Be responsible for each step of the cold and warm commissioning on site
- Follow and write commissioning documents / write end of commissioning reports
- Follow up with any post-commissioning tasks and fine-tuning
Participate in the Continuous Improvement of the Installations
- Suggest ways to improve Prodeval products
- Suspendisse a est porttitor, pulvinar dolor a, consectetur mi. Fusce id commodo lorem.
- Document any learnings and feedback recorded during commissioning in order to improve future installations
Follow-up of the Plants until Client Acceptance and Takeover
- Carry out performance tests of the installations
- Ensure customers are trained to perform basic maintenance and operation of the equipment
- Provide technical support to field technicians
- Follow appropriate downstream tests (gas-to-grid, truck fueling station, virtual pipeline, etc..)
- Be responsible for the fine tuning of the installation (parameters, regulations, etc…)
- Full time job
- Located in Schaumburg. You will be travelling through North America approximately 75% of the time
- Benefits, 401k, PTOs
- Bachelor degree in Engineering discipline, BS in mechanical, electrical or equivalent. Knowledges in electricity and process.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commissioning or industrial operating facility. An experience in oil and gas or renewable energies is valued.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing through site reports
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with management levels.
Available as soon as possible
To apply, click on the button.