Service manager m/f
published on 10/7/22
As soon as possible
Located in Schaumburg. You will be travelling through North America for the first months of your onboarding and then will be in the office.Benefits, 401k, PTOs, etc.
PRODEVAL group, the European leader in membrane treatment and the recovery of Biogas from the Anaerobic Digestion of organic waste, was founded 30 years ago. It was built around the agricultural world and a strong industry spirit. With a unique expertise and a spirit of conquest, the Group is positioned as a key player to provide concrete, pragmatic and immediate solutions to the major challenges of tomorrow in the field of renewable energy and green mobility.
PRODEVAL operates in 4 interdependent industrial fields: biogas upgrading, green mobility (BioCNG, BioLNG), CO2 liquefaction, and services to the operator (maintenance, training, etc.) totalling €120m of turnover in 2021 and 310 employees, spread over 5 countries.
We are PRODEVAL CORP, a company working in the treatment and Biogas upgrading from the Anaerobic Digestion of organic waste.
An independent and human-sized company, we provide our clients with tailored solutions for Biomethane production and distribution.
Leader on the French market we are now coming on the US market with the will to be successful too!
Management and supervision of services technician
- Provide technical support for all technicians to meet service demands and customer’s expectations
- Supervise and direct all service technicians to effectively perform the functions required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct recruitment interviews
- Carry out individual interviews
- Provide on-going training and skills evaluation to reduce callbacks
Parts and supplier management
- Order all required parts in a timely fashion to ensure work deadlines are met
- Maintain proper shop inventory of all service-related parts
- Make sure all service warranty parts are returned to vendors for warranty credit in a timely fashion
- Meet with vendor representatives as needed
- Drafting contracts and negotiating their terms
Maintenance of the installations
- Troubleshooting and resolving field issues while working alongside service technicians
- Resolve issues in a timely manner and communicate directly with clients
- Ensure customer satisfaction and resolve any issues immediately in the most cost-effective manner
- Provides response to customer complaints and emergencies
Manage the maintenance department
- Oversee all assigned service fleet vehicles, monitor vehicles to ensure they are being serviced/maintained and operated as required and used according to company policy
- Monitor service vehicles to ensure they are in an acceptable condition to allow service technicians to efficiently work out of the vehicle, and that an adequate inventory of parts and materials are always stocked
- Structure and ensure the proper functioning of the maintenance department
- Follow up on technical failures under warranty with management
Conditions & Qualifications
- Full time job
- Located in Schaumburg. You will be travelling through North America for the first months of your onboarding and then will be in the office.
- Benefits, 401k, PTOs, etc.
- Experience as services manager in mechanical or electrical industry.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing through contracts
- Strong teamwork, ability to instruct and motivate others
To apply, click on the button