Technical customer service representative m/f
published on 10/19/22
As soon as possible
Benefits, 401k, PTOS.
We are PRODEVAL CORP, a company working in the treatment and upgrading of Biogas from the Anaerobic Digestion of organic waste.
An independent and human-sized company, we provide our clients with tailored solutions for RNG production and distribution.
Leader on the French market we are now coming on the US market with the will to be successful too!
As a Customer Service Representative, you are the first point of contact for the organization when customers contact customer service.
Customer phone assistance
- Answer customers calls
- Remotely connect to the unit to troubleshoot the unit (electricity, automation, mechanical, process, …)
- Perform remote correction and restart when possible or implement the means for when not possible remotely (guide the client or technician to perform on site work if needed)
- Customer communication: Explain the problem, the work done, redirect him to the good service if needed, always hold to a professional communication
- Write intervention reports
Conduct performance tests according to each site-specific requirement
- Remotely connect to the installation
- Control the performance of the installation with the contractual values
- Troubleshoot the unit if performances are not reached and correct and/or adapt the parameters of the unit in order to reach the performances (regulators settings, plant settings, …)
- Write performance test reports
Remote follow-up of the units in operation
- Daily connection to the unit to track down specific values
- Identify if a unit is showing sign of problems/malfunctioning and potential action to be taken
- Identify potential improvement to the units
- Conduct monthly reporting on some unit
- Report any potential issue or improvement to the manager
Conditions & Qualifications
To start at the end of November
Located in Schaumburg,
Full time, 40 hours per week
Benefits, 401k, PTOS.
Previous technical experience on site of 3 years
Know how to read an electrical diagram
Ability to answer to customers with needs, good interpersonal and communication skills
Agile in critical situation management
Native English. Spanish is valued.
To apply, click on the button.