published on 12/12/23
Il più presto possibile
PRODEVAL group, the European leader in membrane treatment and the recovery of biogas from the methanisation of organic waste, was founded 30 years ago.
It was built around the agricultural world and a strong industry spirit.
With a unique expertise and a spirit of conquest, the Group is positioned as a key player to provide concrete, pragmatic and immediate solutions to the major challenges of tomorrow in the field of renewable energy, energy sovereignty and green mobility.
Prodeval operates in 4 interdependent industrial fields: biogas purification, green mobility (BioGNV, BioGNL), CO2 liquefaction, and services to the operator (maintenance, training, etc.) totaling €130m of turnover in 2021 and 340 employees, spread over 5 countries. We are PRODEVAL ITALIA SRL UNIPERSONALE (100% PRODEVAL Group), a company working in the treatment and upgrading of Biogas from the Anaerobic Digestion of organic waste totaling €20m of turnover forecast in 2023 and 15 employees.
An independent and human-sized company, we provide our clients with tailored solutions for Biomethane production and distribution.
Setting up the preparation phase
- Receive all documents for the site for preliminary visit and meeting,
- Realize civil engineering check
- Prepare the reception of the technicians
- Prepare the reception of the temporary workers, transmit the reception and safety sheet to the site assistant
- Check the rental equipment
- Report difficulties/problems in the execution of the site · Carry out site reports
- Cooperate with the Project manager for the production of documents for the building site (safety, bureaucratic part, etc)
Supervision during the construction phase
- Follow-up of site(s)
- Follow-up of the teams (technicians)
- Carry out the assemblies according to the electrical diagrams and the checks of the adjustments of the equipment
- Follow the steps of the plan (pass the cables, install the probes and sensors, connect the cables...)
- Check all the mounted equipments (cf. control sheet)
- Transcribe the modifications of schematics/sensor scales/calibration for the follow-up and update of documents
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure the conformity of the work with the specifications
- Ensure the cleanliness of the site
Experience of at least 3 years as a construction technician, electrician, commissioning engineer in the industry sector
Experience in site management is valued.
Ability to communicate orally with clients and represent the company.
Ability to write reports through Domms software.
Know how to use computer tools: write emails, etc.
Know how to read a construction plan · A second languages (English) is valued.