CN'GREEN - CNG distribution station
Are you a fuel distributor or manager of a fleet of vehicles? Discover our CNG/BioCNG Stations!
Benefit from our expertise when it comes to building distribution infrastructure for clean fuel.
PRODEVAL has developed through the CN’GREEN brand CNG/BioCNG refueling stations solutions scalable to adapt to both public and private CNG stations. In a CN'GREEN, the components have been optimized to be fully integrated into a single container. The CN’GREEN station has been designed with the aim to reduce the initial cost of investment and to ease operational set up with fast commissioning system.
Extensive, competitive, plug-and-play solutions tailored to suit your needs:
- Public or private CNG and BioCNG stations
- Quick and/or slow refueling
- For all types of vehicles (light, heavy, farm vehicles, etc.)
- Stations sized to measure
- The CN’GREEN range covers distribution capacities ranging from 10 to 920 Nm3/h
CN’GREEN 04, the unit with the highest flowrate, has the capacity to refuel up to 237 light vehicles and 50 heavy-goods vehicles per day
CN’GREEN stations are installed on an arranged exit (by the grid operator) of the natural gas network (GRDF or GRTgaz, for example), to which a pressure regulating unit may be added either by the grid operator or by PRODEVAL.
The gas entering the station has the same composition as standard natural gas (ISO 15430). Pressure levels will depend on the distribution network.
Gas will either be allowed to expand in the expansion point or compressed for storage in high pressure cylinders. It can then be used to supply vehicles with CNG.
CN’GREEN refueling stations from PRODEVAL are capable of handling a wide range of usage frequencies and CNG refueling capacities.
These units are developed entirely internally, delivering maximum service continuity and the highest possible levels of responsiveness.
Via the MOBIGREEN mobile app, making life easier for end users.
Solutions tailored to meet your needs.
CN’GREEN self-service payment accepts DKV/UTA/ROMAC cards.
Easy to install and incorporate
Into your site: stations are containerized, meaning equipment can be installed on tricky sites.
Made in France
100% French made
PRODEVAL - supporting you
- Requirement mapping and feasibility studies
- Sizing the installation and equipment
- Installing your station
- Handling all paperwork
Maintenance and operation
- Maintenance contract
- Remote monitoring
- 24-hour support
- Convenient locations across the country
- Spare parts
Implementation of upstream studies
At PRODEVAL, we carry out detailed prior assessments in order to ensure that client needs and expectations are met:
- The Preliminary Design stage involves carrying out a feasibility study for a CNG station, including from an economic perspective. This is based on analysis carried out on-site, analysis of town planning maps and land registers and discussions with the relevant town planning authorities.
- Project Management Assistance is when the documentation required for installing a CN’GREEN unit is put together.
Setting up a follow-up
We will also oversee the building of the unit and set-up of the installation, providing the necessary training and giving operators peace of mind. You will be assigned a dedicated point of contact for your project, from design of the station right through to it opening.
We train our specialists in Biogas and NGV solutions, who have the necessary accreditation for installation, set-up and on-site maintenance. We are committed to delivering high-quality solutions and a high-quality service.