Biomethane - Turning waste into energy
A range of benefits
The production of Biomethane gives a second life to our waste while producing local, renewable energy (Renewable Natural Gas, RNG).
Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
100% renewable energy, moving away from fossil fuels
All types of waste can be reused
Creates local, non-relocatable jobs
Produces natural fertiliser
Supports farmers by creating a local circular economy
Innovative solutions for Biomethane production
At PRODEVAL, we have developed tried and tested technology for Biogas treatment and upgrading, covering the entire Biomethane production process: drying, pressurisation, remediation, filtration, odorization.
VALOPUR - a wide range of Biogas treatment and Biomethane production solutions
Our VALOPUR unit converts Biogas from the Anaerobic Digestion of organic waste into Biomethane, ready to be injected into the national natural gas network.
The VALOPUR range is compatible with different types of installations, from 40 Nm3/h to 1,870 Nm3/h Biogas flow
Installations are fully equipped and linked to a programmable logic controller, with an innovative program developed by PRODEVAL optimising performance
In 2014, PRODEVAL pioneered a membrane upgrading process for Biogas. This involves the use of high-performance EVONIK SEPURAN® membranes, which boast upgrading efficiency in excess of 99.5%.
Each facility will have its own specifications and expectations. With this in mind, our engineers offer personalised projects centred around efficient solutions which best meet the needs of operators.
Automation delivers unique ease of use, featuring:
- A monitoring tool letting you view all operating parameters in real-time
- The option of controlling these parameters remotely (either by the operator or by PRODEVAL support)
PRODEVAL supports clientsOptimize performance
VALOPUR - plus points
- Efficiency: the membrane filtration process, combined with PRODEVAL instruments, delivers flexibility while continuously maximizing injection capacity
- A clean solution: membrane filtration doesn’t use water or any chemical products
- Quality: the Biomethane VALOPUR produces meets national quality and pressure standards
- A proven solution: the membrane upgrading system developed by PRODEVAL is tried and tested, with more than 190 installations operational across France (45% of all Biogas upgrading facilities in France) and worldwide.
Providing tailored solutions in a wide range of sectors
Agriculture and livestock farming
Landfills (non-hazardous waste)
Wastewater treatment (sewage sludge)
Industrial and agribusiness waste
Household and food waste
Waste from the papery industry
At PRODEVAL, we offer an extensive range of Biogas treatment and Biomethane production solutions
VALOPUR Biogas treatment and upgrading unit
In 2014, PRODEVAL pioneered a membrane Biogas upgrading process.
This involves the use of high-performance EVONIK SEPURAN® membranes, which boast purification efficiency in excess of 99.5%.