Monitoring and optimization for your installation
Our job is to ensure your installation runs smoothly. Our technicians and engineers will be on-hand to provide advice and carry out audits in order to ensure your installation is in proper working order, regardless of its origin.
- We have a design office specializing in “non-standard” projects, enabling us to handle any specific requirements you may have.
- We carry out engineering studies for adding to or improving existing equipment
- Installation assessment
Analyzing potential and on-site expert analysis
Design brief drafted with clients
Expert analysis and installation optimization
Monitoring and operational analysis
- Process reports and automatic analysis
- Operating recommendations from a process engineer
- Surveys carried out for all types of requests
- Key indicators tracked every day and entered into a tracking table
- Performance reports on your installation provided by one of our technical experts at the end of each month
- Tables are generated automatically using the indicators that you want to see
Support from one of our experts
Interpretation of indicators
Accurate indicators generated automatically
Analysis and leak testing
- A full analysis of your Biogas, including a detailed report on its composition.
- Leak testing, even for the smallest leaks. An ATEX thermal imaging camera is used to check for any methane leaks.