Hotliner Technical Support Specialist
published on 12/22/23
As soon as possible
PRODEVAL Corp, headquartered in Schaumburg, IL, is an established international company specializing in designing and manufacturing Biogas upgrading equipment.
Our products are used in converting biogas into biomethane, which creates a 100% renewable energy that can be used to replace reliance on fossil fuels.
We are in the process of expanding in North America and are searching for a Hotliner Technical Support Specialist to join our growing team in the United States.
We believe tomorrow will be a global world fueled by renewable energy produced locally.
Through continual recovery and recycling of organic waste to create renewable gas (Biomethane), global warming can be minimized.
Integrity – Engagement - Commitment to Service - Open Mindedness - Innovation
Our Company PRODEVAL Group is the worldwide leader in membrane treatment used in the recovery of biogas from the methanation of organic waste and is headquartered in Valence, France.
With unique expertise built on over 30 years of experience, we are committed to environmental values. We provide turnkey solutions to tackle the sustainable energy challenges in renewable energy and green mobility markets and provide our clients with tailored solutions for Biomethane production and distribution.
We operate in 4 interdependent industrial fields: biogas upgrading, green mobility (Bio-LNG), CO2 liquefaction, and after-sales service (maintenance, training, etc.).
You are the first point of contact for the organization when customers contact customer service.
Customer phone assistance:
Answer customer's calls
Remotely connect to the unit to troubleshoot (electricity, automation, mechanical, process, etc.)
Perform remote corrections and restarts when possible
If unable to remote into the unit, guide the client or technician to perform on-site work as needed
Explain the problem and the work to be done. Redirect them to the correct party/supplier as needed
Always maintain professional manner and presentation
Write intervention reports.
Conduct performance tests according to each site-specific requirements
- Remotely connect to the installation
- Control the performance of the installation with the contractual values
- Troubleshoot the unit if performances are not reached and correct and/or adapt the parameters to reach the required performance (regulators settings, plant settings, etc.)
- Write performance test reports
Remote follow-up of the units in operation :
- Connect daily to the units to track specific values
- Identify if a unit is showing signs of problems/malfunctioning and potential action to be taken
- Identify potential improvements to the units
- Conduct monthly reporting on some units
- Report any potential issues or improvements to the manager
3 years previous on-site technical experience
Understand how to read an electrical diagram. Strong communication and customer service skills
Agile in critical situation management
Spanish is valued